Book Title: New Zealand's North Island Secret Travel Guide: How To Avoid The Tourist Traps and Have Your Best Trip To New Zealand
Release Date: 2018-01-04
Author: Tim Hoy
This book was written for one simple reason. Showcase the best of the North Island of New Zealand as if you the reader were getting my own personal tour.
Focusing on awesome scenery, and activities where locals take their visitors, this book will help you discover sights and experiences that will make your trip to New Zealand both unique and fantastic.
With insider tips and links to all the activities mentioned, you will have your trip planned with the best of the best experiences before you know it.
What you can expect to find.
• The best beach as voted by New Zealanders in 2018
• The best scenery and activities that are close to major routes but far enough away from the crowds.
• Web links to the providers and areas for quick and easy booking and travel directions.
• Areas that are both safe to visit and remote
• Pronunciation of place names which will help your discussion with the locals.
• Find other kiwi experiences, that are not the usual cultural centres and marmite on toast (although these are very good also).
• Great ideas to individualize the more popular tourist spots so that your experience is not with long lines and tour buses.
• Find scenery that your friends and family wish they had seen when they travelled to New Zealand
For the price, this book will provide awesome value and give you some fantastic ideas that will help create the most memorable trip to NZ!
Buy the book now and start your dream North Island New Zealand holiday and get the benefit of these travel secrets.